Stunning 2 Bedroom - 1.5 bath cottage.
We have recently renovated this entire cottage. You will love it!
Steps to a sandy beach on a crystal clear pond (voted 2nd best pond on the Cape).
Swim, fish or use our kayaks! Sit on the patio & enjoy the view!
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Self Check In with Keypad
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
5 step cleaning process guaranteed
Pet fee: $20 per day
Cleaning Fee: $165
There is a smart lock on the front door so there is no issue with keys.
About this cottage
Welcome to SEAGLASS COTTAGE!
We keep our prices low by having you bring your own sheets (2 queen sets) and towels but we can also provide linen service for a $70 additional fee. Please let us know if you would like to add that.
Please read my 5 star reviews & reach out to me with any questions.
→ I will provide you with my "Insider's Guide" to the area which includes the best restaurants, beaches & fun activities.
→ Dennis has 16 beaches to enjoy on both the ocean & bay. 3 public golf courses are nearby. We like The Bass River Golf Course.
→ 5 minute drive to beautiful Cape Cod Bay beaches (Corporation, Mayflower).
→ 3 miles from Dennis village with shops, ice cream parlor & restaurants.
• Fast WIFI
• Please bring your own sheets/towels or ask about full linens for $70
• Steps to sandy beach on a crystal clear pond
• Pet friendly
• Swim, fish or use our 2 kayaks & 2 SUP’s
• Bluestone private patio w/water views+charcoal BBQ
• New enclosed Outdoor shower
• Sunroom w waterview
• Relax and spend the afternoon taking a nap in the hammock
• Partially fenced yard
• Fully equipped kitchen w/Carrera marble counter
• Gas fire pit
• A/C in bedrooms
• Small library of books, didn't finish the book? Take it!
• Pet fee $20/day
• Highchair and pack n play provided.
• There is a small library of books. If you don't finish your book, take it with you!
• Quiet area with miles of nature trails just behind the house.
• We will not be present but just a phone call or text away.
• This is a quiet, waterside neighborhood.
Kitchen and dining
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Dishes and silverware
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Gas Fire Pit
Bluestone private patio
Free parking on premises
Free street parking
Single level home
Bedroom and laundry
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Extra pillows and blankets
2 Stand-Up Paddleboards
Pack ’n Play/travel crib
Internet and office
Heating and cooling
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
About the neighborhood
This is a quiet, waterside neighborhood. Miles of nature trails await behind the house and around the pond. Dennis Village is only a short drive away, and offers shops and restaurants, while the beautiful Cape Cod Bay beaches are closer still.
Skip Airbnb & VRBO fees and book direct