Experience a quintessential Cape Cod getaway at Starfish Cottage with its traditional beach décor and touches of whimsy throughout. This isn’t your average rental property; you’ll find comfortable and tasteful furniture, an updated kitchen and fun backyard. You’re only a 1/2-mile walk from the beach and the quaint village of Dennisport, which oozes Cape charm.
Bedroom 1: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 3 Single beds
Self Check In with Keypad
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
5 step cleaning process guaranteed
Pet fee: $20 per day
Cleaning Fee: $175
There is a smart lock on the front door so there is no issue with keys.
About this cottage
Welcome to STARFISH COTTAGE!
We keep our prices low by having you bring your own sheets (2 queen sets) and towels but we can also provide linen service for a $70 additional fee. Please let us know if you would like to add that.
Please read my 5 star reviews & reach out to me with any questions.
→ I will provide you with my "Insider's Guide" to the area which includes the best restaurants, beaches & fun activities.
→ Walk to Inman & Sea Street beaches (0.4mi), DennisPort Village, new children's/pet park & restaurants (0.5 mi).
→ Best of all, walk to famous Sundae School Ice-Cream Parlor a few minutes away.
→ 4 adult bikes provided for your use.
• 600 MBPS Wifi
• Please bring your own sheets/towels or ask about full linens for $70
• Gas propane fire pit in the backyard - make s'mores, keep warm, or roast dogs
• Large picnic table under the shade of trees & partially fenced yard
• Lights in the tree above the outdoor furniture give the backyard a magical feeling.
• Outdoor shower, Weber grill (please bring your own charcoal) & hammock completes the relaxing picture.
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker & microwave
• A/C in bedrooms
• EV charger
• Wood-burning fireplace (please bring your own wood and firestarter)
• Pet fee $20/day
• Parking for 3 cars
• Highchair and pack n play provided.
• There is a small library of books. If you don't finish your book, take it with you!
• We will not be present but just a phone call or text away.
Kitchen and dining
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Dishes and silverware
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Bedroom and laundry
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Extra pillows and blankets
Internet and office
600 MBPS Wifi
Gas Fire Pit
Bluestone private patio
Free parking on premises
Free street parking
Single level home
Pack ’n Play/travel crib
Kids books and toys
Heating and cooling
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
About the neighborhood
This is a highly walkable location. Walk to quaint village with shops & restaurants (great coffee shop Bucky's), walk to the best ice-cream on the Cape (Sundae School).. Walk to ocean beach & kids playground and Pet Park.
Skip Airbnb & VRBO fees and book direct