Newly renovated gorgeous home in historic area, you won't be disappointed. Semi-fenced off backyard with patio, sitting area, fire pit & hot tub. 5 min sidewalk walk to Dennis Pond, Village of Yarmouthport w/3 top rated restaurants, bakery, shops & ice-cream and 5 min drive to bay side beaches.
Yarmouth Port, MA
Bedroom 1: 1 King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds
Self Check In with Keypad
Check In: 2:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
5 step cleaning process guaranteed
Pet fee: $20 per day
Cleaning Fee: $195
There is a smart lock on the front door so there is no issue with keys.
About this cottage
Welcome to SUMMER COTTAGE!
This cottage is really gorgeous and you won't be disappointed.
We keep our prices low by having you bring your own sheets and towels (1 King, 1 queen, two twin). Alternately, we can provide full linen service (sheets and towels) for $75. Please let us know if you require this service.
There is a 1 BR cottage next door that shares a drive way with this cottage. There are 2 spots for you and they are clearly marked.
Park your car, come in the front door and then unload your car through the sliders into the kitchen.
→ I will provide you with my "Insider's Guide" to the area which includes the best restaurants, beaches & fun activities.
→ Dennis has 16 beaches to enjoy on both the ocean & bay. 3 public golf courses are nearby. We like The Bass River Golf Course.
→ 5 minute drive to beautiful Cape Cod Bay beaches (Corporation, Mayflower).
→ 3 miles from Dennis village with shops, ice cream parlor & restaurants.
• 6 person hot tub in deck! Open year round
• Fast WIFI
• Please bring your own sheets/towels or ask about full linens for $70
• Gorgeous center island kitchen w/stainless appliances, marble counters & large TV
• Comfy living room & flatscreen TVs everywhere!
• Gas Fire pit on new patio
• 5min sidewalk to Dennis Pond (lifeguard & bathroom in season)
• 5min sidewalk to Yarmouthport Village w/3 top rated restaurants, bakery, shops, sushi & ice-cream
• 5 min drive to bay beaches
• Beautiful historic area
• Pet friendly ($20/day)
• Small library of books, didn't finish the book? Take it!
• Highchair and pack n play provided.
• We will not be present but just a phone call or text away.
Kitchen and dining
Space where guests can cook their own meals
Dishes and silverware
Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
Gas Fire Pit
Free parking on premises
Single level home
Bed and bath
Extra pillows and blankets
Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
Internet and office
Pack ’n Play/travel crib
Carbon monoxide alarm
First aid kit
About the neighborhood
Historic neighborhood right off Route 6A (Old Kings Hwy). This road was the original road that connected the first settlers towns of Provincetown & Plymouth. The Old Yarmouth Inn on the corner of Summer St. was the first overnight stop in a 3 day journey for the settlers.
Skip Airbnb & VRBO fees and book direct